Tuesday 26 March 2013

MY OPI COLLECTION - WHAT DO YOU WANT SWATCHED NEXT?

I love OPI and been a fan for almost a year now. Bought my first OPI on the 11th of April 2012. My birthday! A year on and I've collected 30 polishes, all in a wide variety. Metallics, shimmers, glitters, naturals  brights and pastels. Below is my collection and I want to know what ones you want swatched next. In the Easter half term, starting from the 30th of March I will be doing 12 days of OPI, where each day I will post a swatch/look on the OPI chosen. Let me know which OPI in the comments below that you want to be featured! I will also have my SLR so the pictures will be the best quality they can be.
Who The Shrek Are You?, Gold Shatter, Mermaid Tears (Used in my Glitter Gradient nails here), Dating A Royal (Briefly used in this post here), Simmer And Shimmer.
My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Over The Taupe, Silver Shatter, Navy Shatter, Divine Swine.
Lemonade Stand By My Man, Lincoln Park After Dark, I Vant To Be A-Lone Star, Stranger Tides, Bright Lights Big Colour (This is shimmery compared to Hot & Spicy, they're not the same!).
Hot & Spicy, Strawberry Margarita, Get Your Number Liquid Sand, Super Base Shatter, When Monkeys Fly!.
Lights Of Emerald City, Servin' Up Sparkle (Used in the Glitter Gradient nails here and in another blog post here), The Living Daylights (Used in a blog post here), Last Friday Night (Used in this post here), Pearl Of Wisdom. 
On Her Majesty's Secret Service (Swatched already here), Fly (Briefly used here), Happy Anniversary, Meep-Meep-Meep, Grape...Set...Match (Swatched already here).

There's my 30 piece collection!
The Wizard of Oz ones haven't even been used yet,
cannot wait to use them!
Some of them are from discontinued lines, and some that
have only just come out. 
Please let me know what you want swatched for 12 days of OPI!
Thanks for reading, beautiful!




27 comments:

  1. Mermaid Tears, My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Stranger Tides, Strawberry Margarita, The Living Daylights, Pearl Of Wisdom and Fly are supppper cute!!! Great collection!(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I'll try and swatch these! :) xx

      Delete
  2. All of them.... ha... Seriously great collection xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your collection is lovely - Lincoln Park After Dark is one of the best out of the ones I own x

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i am so jealous! you have loads! would love to see living daylights on top of her majestys secret service x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! :D Thank you!! :) I'll see what I can do for you! :D xx

      Delete
  5. Wow, im so jealous! Youve got some great ones here x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see who the shrek are you and simmer and shimmer swatched. Fab collection x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hannah! Bright Lights Big Colou, Hot n Spicy and Strawberry Margarita are three that I would love to see swatched! I'm looking forward to the series! :D

    Hill

    http://thebugthatfleeps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Hill!! :) I'll try and get those swatched :) xx

      Delete
  8. Aaah, what beautiful shades! I love all the glitter ones. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Id like to see what the hot & spicy one looks like please x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an amazing collection! would love to see any of the glittery ones! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the glittery ones, so I will be swatching those for sure! :D xx

      Delete
  11. u have a fab opi collection... i haven't bought any opi in SOOO long! this post makes me want to dig my old ones out!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to see swatches of the polishes from the Oz collection!

    dreamdustx | Urban Decay Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just posted about one of them! :) xx

      Delete
  13. my boyfriend steals tiles and stranger tides would be amazing to see swatches of! :) x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥