Wednesday 3 April 2013

ARCHIE'S GIRLS MAC POWDER BLUSH IN CREAM SODA

When the Archie's Girls inspired make up came out in Mac, I could not have been more excited. I picked up this gorgeous powder blush from the Betty side of the collection in Cream Soda. An adorable name for a pretty colour. This delicate peach is described as a 'light neutral coral'. The soft coral colour has a very slight shimmer to it, with the occasional larger piece of shimmer which you can see in the second photo from the top. On the cheeks it gives me a lovely sun kissed glow. I am in love with coral blushers and this is perfect on my pale complexion. The light shimmer also gives my skin a slight illuminated look which I really love, and I can see myself wearing this through the spring and summer seasons. The colour pay off is really good and delivers good colour from pan to cheeks, and the colour is also true to pan. I am very much in love and I can't wait to get more wear out of it. Below are swatches on the arm and on the cheeks.

Do you like the Archie's Girls collection?
Did you purchase anything?
Do you like this blush?
I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for reading, beautiful!




24 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous colour, wish I'd picked it up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi that a really nice colour, i'm very pale skin so that would be nice to put on for some colour to my face. xx

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree :) I'm really pale and it adds a lovely colour to my cheeks. :) xx

      Delete
  3. It's lovely and more coral based than I was expecting. It looks really pretty on your cheeks too x

    January Girl ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! I'm using it every day at the moment! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely color! It's super subtle but looks so natural. I love the look of this line!(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! :) It's so natural! :) I can't get enough of it! :) xx

      Delete
  5. That is a really lovely colour before and after it has been blended xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow gorgeous! I've never bought anything from a limited edition collection before!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for most Limited Edition things, I'm always getting stuff from lines like that! :) xxx

      Delete
  7. I'm so sad I missed out on this as it looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so upset that I missed it online! I got one of the last ones in store! :) Happy days! :) xx

      Delete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the packaging on this collection...too cute! This really is a gorgeous color...I am so into corals and peach right now! Great post Hannah!
    Hill

    http://thebugthatfleeps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adorable isn't it! :) I love corals too, they're always my to go to lip/cheek colours! :) So summery! :) xx

      Delete
  9. Beautiful colour! x
    http://hollieappleby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the packaging!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :) I love how cute it is! :) xx

      Delete
  11. wish I'd gotten this, it's so pretty! x

    http://www.thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so lucky to have picked it up :) xx

      Delete
  12. I wish I had of gotten this blush! It's such an amazing shade! And so pigmented! It would be great for summer, but my local MAC have sold out of all of these!
    www.the--blonde.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame! :/ It's a gorgeous blush and I can't wait to wear it for summer! :) Gives my cheeks such a lovely glow! :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥