Friday 11 January 2013

SPENDING BAN UPDATE 1

It's been only been 6 days into the spending ban. 94 to go. I've done really well so far, but to be fair, back at home I live in the country with no public transport, and no near by shops. So when I go back to uni in Essex with everything on my door step, things may get a little harder. I've not seen many people updating how they're doing on the spending ban, but I wanted to keep updating so people that are doing don't feel alone. I wont be doing it every 5 days however! I keep getting reminded by my uni friends that I can't spend, so it's lovely to have support from my friends at home. I'm also lucky enough to be friends with Holly Arabella who is dropping off some bits she no longer wants - So I have something to keep be going until mid April! If anyone else is still doing it, let me know how it's going!

4 comments:

  1. Hey lovely, love your update. I bet living in the country makes it so much easier. Remember when your back at uni, tweet if you get tempted! I'm sure you'll have dozens of replies to keep you motivated :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shall do! :) Everyone is so supportive :) Thanks for your support also :) x

      Delete
  2. Well done for doing this, good luck. I too am doing it, hoping we make it through! :P haha
    Ana
    X
    http://weallthinkdifferently.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! We will!! I will make sure of it! :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥