Tuesday 15 January 2013

MAC RUSSIAN RED LIPSTICK REVIEW AND SWATCH

This is my all time favourite lipstick - I wear it with anything. Because of my snow-like complexion and brown hair, this really looks lovely. Mac is one of my favourite Lipstick brands and I love it. This is the 6th Mac lipstick I'd bought, and I've never regretted it. Mac do some gorgeous matte lipsticks, and this is one of them. It finishes into a non shiny, beautiful velvet looking finish. A red that's not too bright and garish but gorgeous and sultry. My top positive point about this is its staying power. It lasts for ages. For me I've found that matte finishes by Mac stay a lot longer in compared to others. This is a dream to wear, and always makes me stand out. This is my most used lipstick at the moment and still hasn't been used up yet!! This is a winner for me, and I'm sure any red lipstick lovers out there will be in envy of this. Try it at your nearest Mac store now, or purchase online here in the beautiful shade Russian Red. Here below are some swatches. Let me know below what you think of Mac lipsticks, I'd love to hear from you. Thank you for reading!

21 comments:

  1. You've definitely converted me to your army of red lipsticks. You always look gorgeous in this one too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaay!! Hahaah! Ahw Ol <3 Get used to it, I love red lipsticks ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. this looks lovely! xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this look SO gorgeous. I've always been a fan of nude/neutral lips but think I'm going to start experimenting with brighter shades! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that! :D I'm a fan of nudes too, but I love this! :) Thank you :) xxx

      Delete
  4. This looks utterly stunning on you (but then again what doesn't look stunning on you?!) it's definitely high up on my MAC wishlist :) gorgeous colour and finish x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is buy far my most favourite comment ever!! You are too kind! :) :) Thank you so much! :) I loooove this colour - And I just know based on your pictures on your blog that you'd look stunning in it! :) x

      Delete
  5. This looks gorgeous on you! I may have to add it to my wishlist :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love MAC lipsticks as much as I love NYX lipsticks, this reminds me of a matte NYX chaos lipstick. I keep hearing everyone rave about this red. I will have to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I've not yet tried the NYX lipsticks but have always wanted too, and now I want to even more! :D x

      Delete
  7. ooh this is so nice. I really like it :)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! Thanks for sending me to this page hehe :) I think its this that Anne Hathaway wears in The Devil Wears Prada and it is GORGEOUS! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment! Oh really?! I never even realised!! I love that woman!! :) It really is so pretty! xx

      Delete
  9. Perfect shade of red, Julie! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my favorites MAC lipsticks. It was love at the 1st sight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥