Saturday 5 January 2013

INTENSIFY EYELINER BY LOUISE GRAY FOR TOPSHOP

This gorgeous eyeliner is from the Louise Gray collection by Topshop. Get the whole collection half price now at your nearest Topshop or there's some online. I picked this colour up because I loved how bright it was. I recently used this on New Years Eve when I did a navy smokey eyed look. The tip on this is amazing. I was able to get a clean and precise line, with a lovely bold colour. Another love of this product is the cute packaging. I love the gold diamonds and pastel peach colour, really stands out in my make up box!! The eyeliner really is amazing though, doesn't budge at all on my oily eyelids. I tested it on my hand before buying it, and it took me some good scrubbing to get it off - But comes off a dream with a decent facial wipe. Overall I will be using this as much as I can, it's such a pretty little thing. I gave this a 9/10 for gorgeous colour, beautiful staying power, and it looks lovely in your make up box!


6 comments:

  1. Wow! the darkish-blue colour is really beautiful! xx fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty colour! Thank you for following, love your blog too! x

      Delete
  2. This colour is really pretty but I wouldn't be brave enough to wear it!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) It's not for everyone! :D Love your blog! x

      Delete
  3. this is gorgeous :) Loving your blog

    http://bekasbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) You already know I love yours too! :P xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥