Saturday 26 January 2013

BEAUTY UK LIPSTICK SETS: HOLLYWOOD GLAM AND VERY IMPORTANT POUT SWATCH AND REVIEW

These cute little sets are from the one and only Beauty UK. You can get most Beauty UK products from Superdrug or see their collection online. I've never tried Beauty UK before and I was excited to try their much talked about lipsticks. These sets were a cheeky £4.99, which is a great price for 3 lipsticks as usually they're £3.49 each. I picked mine up in Superdrug, but you can get them online if there's no where near you that does them!
First I want to show you the Hollywood Glam set which has 3 pastel shades. In this set is 3 of their bests sellers. I had to do a lot of research to find out what the shades are as they're not labeled on the bullet or the box. What I also like about these is their finishes are all identical - Creamy with a matte feel finish with a soft shine. They all smell of mint too! On the picture above from top to bottom we have Candy, Chelsea and Snob. They have good staying power, but no different from other High Street brands.
 

      Cupcake                                                Chelsea                                               Snob




First off we have Cupcake. I had to take a million of photos to get this to look the colour it is on. Sorry about the poor application - I think this was the 4th day I tried! As I said it has a lovely matte/shine finish which looks gorgeous and creamy. This baby is totally pigmented. I love how gorgeous this powder pink looks, perfect for spring.




Now we have Chelsea. I'm not the one for nudes as it makes me look washed out. This nude is really pretty. It has a gorgeous peach tone that brings a bit more colour to my face than the usual 'foundation' looking nudes. Again this was so creamy and had a amazing colour pay off. I loved this, and so glad I've finally found a nude that suits me.


Snob is my favourite from this set. It's a gorgeous muted, pastely plum. Again, a great shade for the spring. I really can't explain how much I love the formula to these lipsticks. So creamy and full of colour. I am in love with Beauty UK lipsticks.








This Very Important Pout set is my favourite. It really has a colour for all occasions. First we have Naughty, then Candy and then Vampire. These are more glossy than the previous set but still so creamy - again smells of mint! Mmm! The pay off for all these colours are amazing. The wear is again, average with occasional top ups.





      Naughty                                                Candy                                            Vampire


First in this collection is Naughty - a bright and gorgeous blue toned red. Unlike the other collection, this one is more glossy - but still packs a punch. The colour is gorgeous and again full of colour. Another winner from Beauty UK. This colour is for the day and night. A very amazing red indeed!






Candy is so pretty!! Again another one perfect for spring or summer, and is great to wear during the day. As I said, this collection has a colour for every day! This is so creamy again and feels so lovely on the lips with amazing coverage.







Vampire is a beautiful deep red, a perfect red for evenings. As the title says, it really is a vampy blood red which I am in love with. It has the perfect amount of gloss to with great pigmentation. No faults with this beauty!







Overall, I am in love with these lipsticks and so happy I have these!! I'd recommend these to anyone, for affordable and amazing lipsticks that are just beautiful. I thick overall my favourite collection has to be Very Important Pout. It's just gorgeous. Have you tried any Beauty UK lipsticks or products? Thank you so much for reading!

18 comments:

  1. Wow these look amazing!!! I've never tried their products before, but I totally need these lipsticks! £10 for 6 amazing quality lipsticks? <3
    Fab review & swatches lovely <3
    Gem xx | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sooo surprised how good these all were!! I wont feel bad using products like these up either as they're so cheap!!
      Thank you so much for your comment Gem! :D
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love the colour Snob! The rest of the set isn't my thing but if can get Snob on its own I'm definitely getting it next time I'm in Superdrug! It's lovely, I never really looked too much at Beauty UK before, so thank you! Xx

    http://thebeautyfiend13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love snob too! And yes you can get them separately. :) they're all so pretty! Xx

      Delete
  3. I adore Chelsea, never tried any other shades but I really want to now! xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Agree, Chelsea is gorgeous! :) love the blog by the way! Xx

      Delete
  4. That is such a good deal-perfect for any upcoming birthdays :) I must say my favourite is the last deep red, so pretty!!

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect for presents, I agree! I have the Very Important Pout collection in my giveaway this evening! :) xx

      Delete
  5. They look so nice, love all the colours x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with them all! So surprised with how much I like them, I'm usually a Mac girl! Xx

      Delete
  6. i really love the chelsea nude lipstick! it really surprised me at how pigmented they are, especially since im a mac lipstick girl through and through too.


    Latasha x | Le Powder Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so great aren't they!! So surprised too! xxx

      Delete
  7. These lipsticks look gorgeous, Never tried them before. Might have yo though xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You should totally try one out!! :D xx

      Delete
  8. Nice swatches Hannah! I own In the Buff by Beauty UK and I love it :)

    http://thebedsidedreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful colors !

    x Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥